Friday, March 27, 2015

Black Chiffion Blouse with Flawless and Denim Short | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Black Chiffion Blouse with Flawless and Denim Short | Chic Street Outfits

Although black is one of the colors that I wear the most during fall/winter, I totally forgot about it when spring&summer arrive… Do you believe me if I say that this is my very first black shirt? I love black (and even more if I pair it with white!) but I find it a little bit let’s say “dramatic” so I only have jeans, dresses, jackets and 1-2 sweaters. However, I loved the original shape of this chiffon shirt and of course it’s basic yet elegant so it’s a very helpful piece on our closet. You will always look flawless with a black shirts and jeans ;)

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment