Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Causal Black Lace Dress with Hot Heels | Chic Outfits

Advertisement


Causal Black Lace Dress with Hot Heels | Chic Outfits

I’ve been shopping online so much recently, and only realised when I arrived in Berlin and visited some boutiques to get a feel of the shopping, designers and vintage here (yes vintage recommendations are in the works!). While travelling ASOS has truly become my saviour. I only need to be in one place for 3 days and the postman always arrives earlier anyway, affordably refreshing my stale 23kg’s luggage wardrobe. I find it hard to shop in store without being able to ‘cart’ my items and sleep on it overnight, especially when it is a few hundred dollar piece I only just fell in lust with.
I have only purchased 3 pieces in store since I have been in Europe, a vintage top from Mauerpark Fleamarket for €15, a staple white bomber style coat from Cos and this Isabel Marant dress. I’ve realised that these days I cannot hand over money in the physical world unless it is an incredible bargain, or I completely and utterly adore it, and can see myself wearing it for years to come.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : Source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment