Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chic Heartless Romper with Sparkly Shoes | Street Outfits

Advertisement


Chic Heartless Romper with Sparkly Shoes | Street Outfits

Just romp it. Romp it real good.  That's how I feel wearing this playful onesie... like an 80's dance queen shuffling my feet and kickin' up my heels to the beat of some one-hit-wonder in an old abandoned warehouse.  All that is missing is a ridiculously randomly-placed shower, am I right?!  Ok maybe not.  But this outfit does make me feel like dancing.  Not that I am a particularly great dancer... I usually just end up swiveling my hips awkwardly as I throw my hands up in the air (and don't get me started my husband's moves).  But I am glad I have someone to get weird with.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment