Sunday, March 29, 2015

Embellished Sequin Romper with Leather Moto and High Heels | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Embellished Sequin Romper with Leather Moto and High Heels | Chic Street Outfits

Today I want to show you my look for the super event we had the pleasure to attend last week with the Stylight guys. Though we just could stay for 24h in Munich, it’s been one of the best trips of this year. That’s why I’d like to send a big kiss for the whole team, you’re great!! ;)
As it was gonna be a very special party, in one of the most exclusive clubs in Germany, my outfit had to be in line with it: astonishing embellished overall, high heels and my lovely leather jacket. I’m sure it can work for many different occasions, from a party such as ours to a more serious event. Instead, I’m conscious that the leather jacket makes it unsuitable for the most classic of you, though it’s quite usual among famous it girls’. For those of you who look for more conservative outfits, my advice would be to choose a black blazer instead of the leather jacket; that would be a push of elegance ;)
I think that what I love the most about this look are the contasts between materials and textures. The embelishment and the chiffon of the overall are the perfect counterpoint to the leather jacket and the pattent leather shoes; that leads to a cool and rocky result. As the only accesory, I chose a silver jewel bag, which becomes the best partner of the style of the dress.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment