Monday, March 30, 2015

Floral Print Scarf with Lush Coral Top and Ripped Jeans | Chic Spring Outfits

Advertisement


Floral Print Scarf with Lush Coral Top and Ripped Jeans | Chic Spring Outfits

I never thought I would be such a huge fan of the floral trend this Spring, but I just can't seem to stop wearing florals! I have been wearing this scarf to death! It just adds something extra to even the most boring outfit. I am not sure why I can't find it online but I am craving the two that I linked above. 

I think everyone should have a pair of nude ankle strap sandals in their shoe collection. I know I wear mine all of the time. They are perfect to wear with pretty much anything. I really love to pair these sandals with a maxi dress or a skirt in the really warm months.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment