Sunday, March 29, 2015

Green Peplum & Cropped Biker Moto | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Green Peplum & Cropped Biker Moto | Chic Street Outfits

It’s Funny how even in these days that I  get up wanting to dress in a more informal and rocky look like today , I always unconsciously incorporate more feminine clothes … in this case thanks the touch peplum top . As for the necklace, the truth is that talking about  jewelry I have always liked the simplicity … if you take note I almost never wear big necklaces or bracelets or many rings. But there is always an exception that proves the rule , and here the exception is this wonderful necklace. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it , but it is a U.S. brand and they do not ship to Spain … so I resigned . But! before Christmas I found it on Ebay, and above 50% , and I thought… I will ask to Santa ;) . It is perfect for simple tops , or for example for a little black dress … for formal, informal looks … in order to have hundreds of possibilities. It’s name is another thing that caught my attention … Pegasus . Simulating the feathers of wings of the famouse Greek mythology animal … beautiful!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment