Thursday, March 26, 2015

Little Embellished Pleated Dress with Heels | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Little Embellished Pleated Dress with Heels | Chic Street Outfits

Today I bring a special post with a dress that I love. A few weeks ago, the team Sheinside suggested I get in my blog my favorite choices for events that we face now (weddings, baptisms, communions, graduations, etc) with some of her clothes. I did not think twice, I knew that one of my choices would be this dress. I think gorgeous, color, flight, everything !! What do you think about you? I decided to combine my favorite way with gold. I know you use this combination very much, but I really think it's perfect! This will be one of the possible looks I take my graduation Tomi within days. Soon I will show the other option I have in mind. Good love, I leave you with the pictures I hope you like.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment