Saturday, March 28, 2015

Little Pink Metallic Dress with Gold Pumps | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Little Pink Metallic Dress with Gold Pumps | Chic Street Outfits

 I get to show you guys my gorgeous metallic dress from the new Topshop prom collection which totally screams fun, fun, fun. It makes me think of candy, pretty lights, loud music and wild dancing. :) Although prom season is nearly over, this is yet another great look for prom! It is completely opposite of my rather angelic prom post seen here! You'll definitely stand out in a dress like this, and not just because of the crazy metallic looking material (which is actually super stretchy) but because it is short too. I think short prom dresses are mostly for the bold bunch ;)

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment