If you suffer from dry, cracked heels like I do, this collection of 10 DIY foot scrubs and soaks is just what you need to make your feet look, feel, and smell beautiful in time for sandal season.
I’ve been trying these for a few weeks now, and my feet have never looked so beautiful. And on those days when I simply don’t have time for fancy soaks and scrubs and I want to get the job done FAST, I use the Skoother Skin Smoother. It’s the most effective way to quickly and easily smooth rough skin and calluses on your feet, heels, elbows and hands, and I saw noticeable results within 3 days of using it. I apply my favorite foot cream (Le Couvent des Minimes Hiker’s Foot Healer) and cotton socks after each use, and for the first time in my entire life, I’m all set for sexy, strappy sandal season.
But I do try to give my feet the TLC they deserve a couple of times a week, so let’s get back to those soaks and scrubs…
Here are my favorites!
1. Listerine Foot Soak (An Affair from the Heart)
2. Lime Mint Foot Soak (Tidy Mom)
3. Lemon Sugar Scrub (The Idea Room)
4. DIY Coconut Lime Foot Scrub (Ma Nouvelle Mode)
5. Vanilla Brown Sugar Hand and Foot Scrub (TheFrugalGirls.com)
6. Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub (Salt Lick Lessons)
7. Listerine Foot Scrub (Smart School House)
8. Divine Lavender Foot Scrub (Our Family World)
9. Soothing Peppermint Foot Wash (Saving Dollars & Sense)
10. Homemade Foot Soak and Detox (One Good Thing by Jillee)
This post contains affiliate links.
Note: I am not a doctor, nor am I an expect on foot care or the safe use of essential oils, so please use these foot soaks and scrubs with care, and consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions prior to trying these out!
Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source