Saturday, April 11, 2015

13 MAKEUP ARTIST TRICKS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY MASCARA PROPERLY

Advertisement


13 MAKEUP ARTIST TRICKS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY MASCARA PROPERLY

If you’re looking for the best mascara tips to teach you how to apply mascara perfectly, this collection of mascara tutorials is just what you need! With 13 fantastic tricks from my favorite makeup artists, you will learn how to get thick, sexy, and voluminous eyelashes, how to apply mascara to short, straight lashes, how to get clump-free lashes, how to keep your eyelashes curled all day, how to correct mascara mistakes, and the top 10 best mascaras on the market.
I had so much fun researching for this post, and I learned a lot of great tips and tricks along the way, so I am REALLY excited to share these tutorials with all of you!
Good luck and please let me know in the comments section below what your favorite mascaras are as I always love trying out new products!
1. How to Apply Mascara by ipsy Makeup Tips
If you’re new to the world of makeup, this is a great tutorial to teach you the basics when it comes to applying mascara properly. It’s a bit basic for more seasoned makeup goers, so make sure to skip this one if you’ve already mastered a good mascara technique that works for you as the other tutorials are loaded with other great tips and tricks!

2. Perfect Mascara Routine for Huge Long Lashes by mirellabellebeauty

Not only do I love how amazing Mirella’s lashes look, but I also love that she explains the logic behind different mascara wand types. Oh, and if you want to know which products she uses for her tutorial (she glosses over them a bit fast!), they are the Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum’ Express Washable Mascara and the Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum’ Express Washable Mascara. I’ve tried them both and they really do make my eyelashes look amazing!

3. How to get clump-free lashes by gossmakeupartist

I used this trick this morning and OMG did it ever work! Yes, it’s wasteful, but if you hate clumpy lashes as much as I do, I think you’ll agree that it’s worth it!

4. How to Get Longer Lower Lashes (Mascara Tip!) by gossmakeupartist

This tip is AWESOME! I really struggle with my lower lashes, but thanks to this tutorial and a package ofDentek Easy Brush Interdental Cleaners, I have the most amazing bottom eyelashes ever. Thanks, Wayne!!

5. Mascara Business Card Trick by Michelle Phan

If you’re looking for the secret to applying mascara without getting it on your eyelids, you will LOVE this trick! I have seen the business card trick in tutorials in the past, but Michelle has a different take on it and I love how easily she can lift her eyelashes and apply mascara. Oh, and if you are curious about the vibrating mascara she uses in her tutorial (???!!!), it’s the Lancome Oscillation Intensity Mascara.

6. How to Keep Your Eyelashes Curled All Day by gossmakeupartist

If you struggle to get your eyelashes to hold a curl for more than a few hours, this trick will change your life. Seriously.
7. Tips for Short, Straight Lashes by From Head To Toe
If you want your eyes to look dramatic, but have short, straight lashes that don’t like to cooperate, this tutorial will give you lots of great tips, tricks, and product recommendations. I haven’t tried very many of the products she recommends, but I REALLY want to try the Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler!!!

8. 5 Mascara Mistakes We All Make and How to Correct Them! by gossmakeupartist

I love all of these tips, but I especially love the trick of applying a TINY amount of waterproof mascara to my lashes, curling them, and then applying my mascara as normal. It really does help my eyelashes hold a curl!

9. The Top 10 Best Mascaras (From Drug Store to High End!) by gossmakeupartist

You all know how much I trust Wayne Goss’s advice and opinions when it comes to makeup, so I guess it’s not surprising that I loved this tutorial. Not only does he provide a fabulous list of mascaras for every price range, but he also shows each wand so you can get an idea of how well each one will work with your lashes. Oh, and I also love the comedic relief. ;)

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment