Wednesday, April 8, 2015

4 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY EYELINER TO YOUR LOWER LASH LINE

Advertisement


4 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY EYELINER TO YOUR LOWER LASH LINE

If you love makeup, but struggle with how to apply eyeliner to your lower lash line, you are not alone.
I have been experimenting with different techniques, eyeliners, eyeliner brushes, and various other makeup products for what feels like forever, but it wasn’t until I watched these 4 helpful tutorials that I finally learned the tips and tricks I needed to understand how to apply eyeliner to my lower lash line PROPERLY.
I use the technique in the first tutorial the most because I find it the easiest and most dramatic look for my blue eyes, but if you have small eyes, I urge you to give the tips in the other tutorials a try. I particularly like the tricks in the third tutorial as it results in a more natural look, but I am desperate to master Nicole’s sexy smoked-out look in the second tutorial.
Anyway, take a look and let me know in the comments section if you have any additional tips and tricks to help us all in our quest to learn how to apply eyeliner to our bottom last line!

1. BEST Waterline Eyeliners & Tutorial by MakeupByTiffanyD

If you love the effect of applying eyeliner to your waterline as much as I do, you will love this tutorial. Tiffany shares a lot of different eyeliner options to suit all budgets, and she ends with a great tutorial to teach you how to apply eyeliner to your waterline and make it last (skip ahead to 7:00 if you’re only interested in that part). Oh, and can I just tell you how much I agree with her thoughts on the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Via Veneto? It is one of my favorites and it is fantastic for sensitive eyes.

2. Smoked Out Lower Lash Line by Nicole Guerriero

I love this tutorial because it includes some great contour and highlighting tips at the beginning, but if you’re only interested in learning how to smoke out your lower lash line, skip ahead to 9:40. You won’t be sorry! I learned a lot from Nicole (did you know you should compliment a matte eyeliner with a shimmery eyeshadow when smoking out your lower lash line?), and if you’re interested in the 2 makeup products Nicole uses, they are the MAC Chromagraphic Pencil RICH PURPLE eyeliner with a complimentary purple eyeshadow. She didn’t specify what brand of eyeshadow she used, but I’m sure you could find something that works with the Coastal Scents 120 Eye Shadow Palette Five.

3. How to Apply Eyeliner to Bottom Lid for a Natural Look by SignatureSeries

Admittedly, I thought this was going to be a horrible tutorial at first, but I actually found it to be really helpful. I always struggle to make the eyeliner on my lower lash line to look natural, and with the help of a flat tip brush such as the Sigma E15 – Flat Definer and a little eyeshadow, I think I’m doing a pretty good job of not looking like a raccoon in the mornings. I hope so, anyway!

4. How to Apply Perfect Bottom Eyeliner by mirellabellebeauty

If you like bold eyeliner below your lower lash line, but aren’t a fan of applying eyeliner in your waterline, you will really like this tutorial. I am not brave enough to try this look because I’m old and boring, but if you are younger and hipper than me, I know you will ROCK this just like Mirella does!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment