Tuesday, April 7, 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO DRAW NATURAL-LOOKING EYEBROWS

Advertisement


5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO DRAW NATURAL-LOOKING EYEBROWS

I started to get serious about makeup about a year ago, and one of the most important tips I’ve learned through watching makeup tutorials on YouTube is the importance of grooming, shaping, and filling in your eyebrows as they go a long way in not only softening your look, but also in opening up your eyes.
The only problem is, I was not blessed with naturally thick eyebrows, and no matter how much time I spend in front of the mirror, I am never able to make my brows look natural.
But that’s about to change.
I finally found some time to research tutorials to teach myself how to draw in perfect, natural-looking eyebrows, and after putting the techniques to the test over the last week with fantastic results, I decided to share the tutorials that helped me the most.
Good luck, and please share any additional eyebrow tips and tricks you have in the comments section at the bottom of this post. OH! And if you’re looking for THE BEST eyebrow pencil EVER (I feel like I’ve tried them all!), I highly recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencils. I use the color “caramel”, but there are loads of other options for different eyebrow colors!

1. Simple Tips and Tricks to Help You Get the Perfect Eyebrow by gossmakeupartist

Did you know that a smaller eyebrow arch makes your face look younger? Neither did I! But thanks to this tutorial by Wayne Goss (my all-time favorite makeup artist!), I’ve learned the importance of subtly as well as where my eyebrows should start and finish, where my arch should be, and how to make my nose look smaller.

2. How to Get Cara Delevingne Eyebrows by gossmakeupartist

If you already have full eyebrows, this is a fantastic tutorial to show you how to give them the perfect shape while still maintaining a natural look.

3. How to Fill in Thin Eyebrows by Michelle Phan

If you don’t have naturally thick eyebrows, this is a great tutorial to show you how easy it is the draw natural-looking, full eyebrows. And she makes it look so easy!

4. How to Get Glamorous, Naturally-Looking Eyebrows by TheChicNatural

This tutorial will teach you how to get a more formal, polished look with your brows. I was a bit skeptical at first, but she really pulled the look off, and shared a great tip to teach you how to make the start of your brows look more natural.

5. How to Fill-In and Sculpt Your Eyebrows by Jaclyn Hill

If you like a more draw-in look with arches, this tutorial is just what you need to figure out how to get the look you love. This is a little too drawn-in for my liking, but it is full of great tips and tricks!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment