Ah, the fish face. All of us selfie-loving girls know it well. For some, it’s the perfect opportunity to show off our plump, luscious lips, while for others, it’s a chance to show that we have lips, period. The fact of the matter is, many of us bear the burden of a thin-lipped life. And with this life comes a certain mindset and responsibility. Not sure what we’re talking about? Read on...
1. Kylie Jenner is your idol and gives you hope for a brighter, plumper future. A victory for one is a victory for all.
2. When your guy kisses you it feels like your face is being sucked into a pool drain. Seriously, even when he gives you a quick, goodbye smooch.
3. You only buy lip products that include the word “plump” in the title. That tingling, burning sensation has become very comforting.
4. The lipstick mark left on your coffee mug looks more like someone drew a ring on it with a Sharpie. That mark is just a constant reminder of the burden you bear.
5. You never wonder if lipstick is on your teeth because IT IS. No mirror-check necessary.
6. Your cupid’s bow is more like cupid’s tightrope. Your application process consists of two lines. TWO lines.
7. Forget lining your lips, FINDING them is half the battle. Sometimes you just guess and go from there.
8. Sometimes you wish your face would run into something so you can experience the joy of swollen lips.You’ve even tried to pay your brother to “accidentally” elbow you in the face.
Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source