Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bandana Deep V-Neck Printed Dress with Leather Clutch and Black Sandals | Summer Chic Outfits

Advertisement


Bandana Deep V-Neck Printed Dress with Leather Clutch and Black Sandals | Summer Chic Outfits

There isn’t much of a better feeling than going from freezing cold climates, to a tropical island and slipping on a lightweight dress. I would usually opt for heavier boots with a dress but Bali’s heat didn’t allow for anything with more coverage than sandals.
I have been obsessed with this bandana print dress since the inception of Supermuse, not only thanks to its plunging neckline but the amount of flip in the skirt. To quote my mum I “only ever wore twirly skirts” growing up, whilst I was doing ballet and the splitz on soccer fields and doing the groceries.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment