Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Black Frill Skirt Dress with Black Legging | Spring Street Outfits

Advertisement


Black Frill Skirt Dress with Black Legging | Spring Street Outfits

I must confess I’m going through a beautiful period of my life, right now. 
It takes a lot of work, a lot of lost hours of sleep...and a few kilograms less, 
but the fulfillment and satisfaction I feel makes it all worth it!
 I can’t believe this is the first time I’m wearing my „perfect coatˮ this year. 
I love it so much, but I’m somehow terrified of wearing it when I have a lot of errands 
to run. Why is that? I have the impression that I’m tearing everything down when 
I move around. I am like the elephant in the china shop! 
Of course I had to wear it with the black version of my full skirt, and my new shoe crush. 
I just can’t wait to wear these babies with boyfriend jeans! 
Spring is on its way, right? As always, you can find the skirt here
And...thank you for everything! With all my heart! 
Kisses

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment