Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Black Sequin Skirt with Lace Top and Black Pumps | Spring Street Styles

Advertisement


Black Sequin Skirt with Lace Top and Black Pumps | Spring Street Styles

I fell in love with this lace top sweater in both colors, and luckily found one in my size at a local store. I was worried the lace would be very delicate and tear easily, but it's held up well so far over a month of wear - just be cautious around hooks and jewelry! For those who don't care for strapless bras, I've been wearing this with a regular black bra underneath (straps can pass as thin camisole straps), or you can try a black under tank. In my opinion this sweater would look better more fitted on someone (I'm wearing xxsp for reference), to avoid any loose wrinkles across the torso like in the pic above.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment