Thursday, April 16, 2015

Black & White Double - Slit Maxi Skirt with Pink top and Statement Necklace | Summer Outfits

Advertisement


Black & White Double - Slit Maxi Skirt with Pink top and Statement Necklace | Summer Outfits

Hey everyone :) Today’s post is featuring this beautiful double-slit maxi from Charlotte Russe! I am a huge fan of maxi skirts, but I’ve never owned a slit OR double-slit maxi until this one. I love that this has slits because we’ve had a lot of hot days here, and the slits make whole outfit more breathable if that makes sense. I paired it with a neon tank and a statement necklace from Shop Prima Donna. I really loved the pink-blue contrast of the necklace/shirt.
I hope you’re all having a wonderful week! Check back tomorrow for a coffee break and more outfits this week. Have a GREAT day. One day closer to the weekend.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment