Thursday, April 9, 2015

Classic Grey Blazer with Print Tee and Black Ruffle Skirt | Spring Outfits

Advertisement


Classic Grey Blazer with Print Tee and Black Ruffle Skirt | Spring Outfits

Have you ever thought that the contents of your closet does not reflect your style and despite the growing pile of clothes in it still did not have anything to wear? It happens to me about once a month. Considering the fact that one day I happened to it more often (about once a day, around 7:00 am, about 10 minutes after waking up), I can confidently say that I am on the way to minimize this problem :). For some time I put on classic styles and a large bow miss in shops most extravagant fashions of the season. Today's simple styling is a result of small changes in my closet. The combination with a gray jacket, black skirt, cielistymi pins and white t-shirt you can not go wrong :).

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment