Sunday, April 12, 2015

Denim Jacket with Black and Grey Simple Outfits | Street Style & Inspiration Idaes

Advertisement


Denim Jacket with Black and Grey Simple Outfits | Street Style & Inspiration Idaes

Shooting looks of the day while I was filming the TV series in Mexico was tough, not only because I had almost no time at all, but also because I am not supposed to show any of the looks we used on the series until they air on television sometimes this Spring. You know, for exclusivity reasons.
That left me with very little selection of things to wear so this is a very simple look, mainly focused on the hairstyle Alex -my beloved make up artist- worked out that morning. I was obviously wearing hair extensions and it made me miss my long hair so much. Maybe ill let it grow again.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment