Monday, April 6, 2015

Embellished Aztec Top with Skinnies Ripped Jeans and Leather Bag | Summer Outfits

Advertisement


Embellished Aztec Top with Skinnies Ripped Jeans and Leather Bag | Summer Outfits

Hi my girls! You know that my last weekend has been very busy, but Javier and I always find some time to spend together, and sunday was the perfect day to do it. That day we took some pics with the sunset. I’m in love with the aztec trend this season. Anyways, I always look for trendy clothes with a special detail. And that’s what I found in Dresslux! An aztec top that has a amazing jeweled touch. In addition, his tissue is like chiffon, so it’s perfect to show a sexier underwear!! What do you think? Lots of love*

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment