Sunday, April 26, 2015

EVERYDAY NEUTRAL SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL

Advertisement


EVERYDAY NEUTRAL SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL

You might remember this from the tutorial while August It is my everyday neutral eyeshadow ... Some like to call it the "neutral smokey eye". Truth is, I wanted to redo it because I Actually redbourn Those other photos SO many years ago, before I even had this blog. Quite honestly, I think it needed an update because even though que tutorial has had about 100k pins on Pinterest, I hate the photos. So, here is a new fresh 2012 update! I simplified things for you too! Is it horrible que I pretty much still do my makeup the same way every day? I do not think so! Proves it works and is easy! Enjoy!

Products used:
Brow bone: Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Bundled Up [similar here - in "Soul"]
Ivory base: Too Faced "In The Buff" from the Naked Eye palette
Brown shadow: Rock & Republic eyeshadow in Tribal [similar here - in "Buck"]
Eyeliner: Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Black
Mascara: Rimmel Extra WOW Lash in Black Extra

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment