Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Flawless Foundation In Under Five Minutes

Advertisement


Flawless Foundation In Under Five Minutes

I’ve changed up my foundation routine for the season.  I’ve put away the BB creams and tinted moisturizers and I’ve been reaching for my liquid foundation and powders. I’ve picked up brushes and put away the sponges because I am really looking for that flawless skin look. Real Techniques have some of my favorite brushes. They help my foundation routine become absolutely flawless. Real Techniques makeup brushes were designed with pro makeup artist Sam + Nic Chapman. They combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever. They make it perfect to get a full face of foundation done in under five minutes.

STEP ONE  //  I start with a fresh face with some moisturizer. You can choose to use a primer if you’d like, it depends on what I am doing for the day which helps me decide. When using liquid foundation I like to tip some out onto my hand and use my fingers to dot it all over my face. I grab my Real Techniques ‘essential foundation brush‘ from the travel essentials 2.0set and use it to apply the foundation all over my face and down onto my neck a bit. The pointed tip on this brush makes it super easy to get around my hairline and nose.

STEP TWO  //  Grab your concealer, I use a highlighting concealer to kill two birds with one stone. I apply it to to my nose, under my eyes, forehead, above the brow, cupids bow and chin. Using my ‘deluxe crease brush‘ from the your eyes enhanced starter set I blend it all in and out. In an upwards motion. The crease brush works perfectly for highlighting and concealing. It works amazing under your eyes to really blend the product out.

STEP THREE  //  I grab my shine control powder to really set in my liquid products. I do this with my ‘multi task brush‘ from the travel essentials 2.0 set. It’s the perfect fluffy brush for powder products. I also (multi-tasking) use this same brush for my blush and finishing powder.

It’s super easy and you’re done in under five minutes! Three products and three brushes and you’re on your way to flawless foundation. I love the Real Techniques brushes. Ultra-plush synthetic bristles for high-definition results. Real Techniques brushes are 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.

The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer. Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment