Sunday, April 19, 2015

HOW TO : CONTOUR

Advertisement


HOW TO : CONTOUR

  1. I begin my highlight and contour routine first by applying a cream highlight. The brighter and whiter the better, since it will fade a bit once you blend it out and apply your setting powder. I used the white concealer from the Coastal Scents Camo Quad (mine is Medium).
  2. After blending and setting your highlight, go back in with a powder a few shades lighter than your skin tone to reinforce the cream highlights. I also applied a shimmer highlight to the tops of my cheekbones to enhance that area even more. Use a powder a few shades darker than your skin tone to contour the hollows of your cheekbones, the top and sides of your forehead, your chin and the sides of your nose. Continue with the rest of your makeup routine.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment