Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Neutrals , with Army Green , Red Leather Bag and Lepord Sneaker | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Neutrals , with Army Green , Red Leather Bag and Lepord Sneaker | Chic Street Outfits

Everyone has an addiction, everyone. I have a couple of things that I’m completely addicted to: sweets (ice cream, macaroons, cupcakes, pastries) and handbags. Handbags are definitely my go-to items that I always splurge on. Something about having a beautiful bag that you can have for years to come is so rewarding to me!
My collection has grown immensely over the last couple of years…but I don’t remember ever buying/having a red structured handbag like this pretty little Beau one by Kate Spade. I love it’s spacious inside to help fit all of my junk: makeup bag, tablet, agenda, camera, keys, wallet, snacks, and even a pair of converse etc! The structured style definitely helps give my looks a sleek touch while keeping things pretty and feminine with the big bow in the front! So cute!
I paired the bag with neutrals that always complement red, army green and tan. Adding a pop of leopard tied the whole look in… plus the sneakers totally make the look feel more sporty-chic!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment