Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Printed V-Neck Mini Dress with Clutch Purse and Love Neon Heels | Summer Outfits

Advertisement


Printed V-Neck Mini Dress with Clutch Purse and Love Neon Heels | Summer Outfits

I’ve been shopping accessories and shoes that are more expensive than the ones you find on the high street. That maybe truth, but honestly it’s only something I do with accessories. My clothes are still mainly from high street, and I spend my money on accessories, since you can use the same bag and shoes with many different outfits, so I find them better object to invest my money in. Still, for example with this outfit, my favourite part of this outfit is definitely the dress, even though it only cost me under 25 € from H&M couple of years bag. I do love the shoes and the DVF clutch, but still, I will never forget this dress, it’s been my summer favourite for some years now :)

One of my definite favourites this summer is neon coloured yellow, and I’m deeply in love with these heels I got early summer from River Island. They are my highest heels, but they’re so comfy! I’ve been out in these most of our partynights this summer.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment