Thursday, April 16, 2015

White Sleeve Button Down Shirt with Flared High Waist Pant | Spring/Summer Outfits

Advertisement


White Sleeve Button Down Shirt with Flared High Waist Pant | Spring/Summer Outfits

Seasonal, colourful, overly printed pieces are a doomed decision from the beginning. Don’t take me wrong, I myself have made multiple mistakes, and am tempted to make them again every few months. However, at the same time, I know how I’ve worn those pieces, once or twice, maybe I magically extended that to 5 times, and got tired of them, or the shopping windows got filled with something else, putting my recently adored pieces under the #lastseason tag.
So what do you invest in? Well, that’s pretty easy, basics. Those clothes that have the potential to be worn 50 times with 50 different outfits, and will look just as good and be just as fashionable next season.
Now I can share with you the excitement to be able to tick something out of my “Need” list for this Spring/Summer, the white sleeve button down shirt from Addison. Might sound paradoxical, but usually the simple piece are the hardest to find when you look for perfection, and I have been looking for one for a few good months.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment