Saturday, April 11, 2015

White V-Neck Short Dress with Oversized Lepord Scarf and Leather Handbag | Spring Outfits

Advertisement


White V-Neck Short Dress with Oversized Lepord Scarf and Leather Handbag | Spring Outfits

I haven’t touched fabrics so unique, I haven’t seen craftsmen manually giving life to creations of all kinds of shoes, clothes, long or short, scarves …. I felt like a woman from another time, I had the feeling that the time had stopped there and that everything had retained a charm of the past, a feature that has made this magical day… in addition of course to the super company! Thank you so much Yamamay for giving me this little corner of paradise… do not miss the day in Capri, you’ll see some beautiful ;)

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment