Sunday, March 29, 2015

Printedd Mini Boho Dress with Fringed Vest | Chic Summer Outfits

Advertisement


Printedd Mini Boho Dress with Fringed Vest | Chic Summer Outfits

Summer is here, good weather, short dresses and fringed vests (which are trendy), as this new one I just bought from C & A. Top of the festival looks with boho air to celebrate summer every day is a party and terraces with friends are a must in afterworks of all people. My look today continues this essence a mini print dress, a die cut fringed vest and booties fur and lace from my mother. The accessories are everything in you're styling, Balinese necklace I bought my honeymoon and I have combined with crochet choker chains and stone Lilian Urquieta and goggles to Lennon.

 Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment