Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sexy Blue Lace Dress with High Heel Booties | Chic Street Outfits

Advertisement


Sexy Blue Lace Dress with High Heel Booties | Chic Street Outfits

Today I want to show you a very feminine dress, the kind of dress that when you wear it you can not help feeling sexy, as it shows all your curves and the detail of the back does not go unnoticed, not to mention the lace that magnifies everything. This one if from the store Capriche that has ideal cloths and the people can not be more adorable. I recommend you to visit the online store because I am convinced that you will find super original pieces and you won't be able to do nothing but fall in love.
To complete the look I have VSB Barcelona earrings and maxi ring with Swarovski crystals that never fail, every season they have more beautiful designs.
The clutch is from Lili Radu which I will talk you about later on... although I'm sure you already have heard about them in all the fashion magazines.
By the way, I am delighted with this trend of combining blue with black! 

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment