Friday, April 10, 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP FOR GLASSES

Advertisement


5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP FOR GLASSES

Whether you wear glasses all the time, or only on days when you’re feeling too sick or tired to put your contacts in, these tips are for you! Not only will they teach you how to apply makeup for glasses, but they will also give you some good pointers on which products will really make your eyes POP.
I especially love the white and blue eyeliner tricks, and you better believe I’ve added some new shades to my lipstick collection!

1. Makeup For Glasses by Michelle Phan

With over 10 awesome tips for wearing makeup with glasses, this tutorial is one of my favorites. I especially love the white eyeliner suggestion and I’ve had a lot of luck with the L’Oreal Colour Riche Wood Pencil Eyeliner. I find it opens up my eyes, which is key when I have my frames on!

2. Makeup for Glasses by TheMakeupChair

What I love about this tutorial is that she includes recommendations to the different products she uses, many of which I can find at my local drugstore. For her brows, she uses the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, which I’ve heard great things about, but if you’re better with brow pencils (like me!), I highly recommend the Anastaisa Brow Wiz. It is one of the only makeup products I splurge on, but it is well worth the investment, and lasts for months!

3. Makeup for Glasses by bubzbeauty

I loved the tips about bright lipstick and colored eyeliners in this tutorial, and they have made a huge difference in helping me make my eyes POP when I’m wearing glasses!

4. Everyday Makeup For Glasses Wearers! by Tanya Burr

I don’t love the eyeliner in this tutorial, but the overall look is so simple and chic that I had to share it. Also? I think I want a pair of her glasses. They are so much fun!

5. Makeup For Glasses by Nicole Guerriero

I was really skeptical about this one, but the finished look is really nice. And if you’re younger and hipper than I am, I think you will love it!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment