Thursday, April 9, 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY WINGED EYELINER PROPERLY

Advertisement


5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY WINGED EYELINER PROPERLY

If you like that sexy, smokey cat eye look, but struggle with how to apply winged eyeliner properly, you are NOT alone! I have struggled with how to apply eyeliner for a long time, but after searching for the best winged eyeliner tutorial on YouTube, I found not one, but FIVE fabulous how-to videos that have taught me the best tips and tricks for getting perfect winged eyeliner every single time.
Good luck and let me know if you have any additional tips and tricks for getting perfect cat eyes in the comments section below!

1. Winged Eyeliner Made Super Easy! by gossmakeupartist

I love this tutorial because it uses eye pencil (which I’m much more comfortable with) and it is LOADED with helpful tips and tricks. If you’re only going to watch ONE of the tutorials in this post, this is definitely the one to watch!

2. Perfect Winged Eyeliner Tutorial by Pin Up Beauty

I have always been too scared to experiment with gel liner and an angled brush, but the gal in this tutorial inspired me because she makes it look so easy and I love love love the finished look! I didn’t want to spend a ton of money so I tried the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (as she suggested) with theMaybelline Angled Definer Brush and I’m in love!

3. One Minute Winged Liner by Makeup Geek

If you don’t have a lot of time to mess around with makeup in the morning, this tutorial is for you!

4. Easy Ways to Use Liquid Liner by Michelle Phan

You all know how much I love Michelle Phan’s tutorial, and this one is does not disappoint. She provides some great tips for applying liquid liner for beginners (like me!), and I especially love that she includes 3 different looks. I’m more conservative and prefer the first look for everyday, but I’m trying to graduate to the third look. :) Oh, and if you’re looking for liquid liner felt tip product recommendations, can I suggest the L’Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner? I absolutely love it!

5. Smokey Cat Eye by Jaclyn Hill

If you have a big night out planned, you HAVE to give this look a try. The tutorial is slow to start off (I think Jaclyn had a bit too much wine!) and it’s not really an eyeliner tutorial per se, but it is worth the watch. Trust me.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment