Thursday, April 9, 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SHAPE & GROOM YOUR EYEBROWS

Advertisement


5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SHAPE & GROOM YOUR EYEBROWS

Ever since I discovered thick, angular eyebrows make your face look longer and slimmer, I have been really particular about my eyebrows, but after 6 months of trying to grow them with minimal intervention, I decided it was time to visit the brow bar at the mall.
Which proved to be a huge mistake.
You see, despite asking the gal not to touch the thickness of my eyebrows, they were thinner than Kelly Taylor’s were back in the 1990s when she was done with me.
(You got the 90210 reference, right?)
I was not happy.
And since I still wasn’t over the horrendous experience I had last summer, when I walked out of a different brow bar with jet-black eyebrows that DID NOT match my strawberry-blonde hair, I was more than a little angry.
Why don’t people LISTEN to me, anyway?
So I’ve decided enough is enough, and from this point forward, I’m going to do my eyebrows myself from the comfort of my own bathroom.
But before I can do that, I needed to learn some basics, and since I don’t want any of you to go through the hell that I’ve experienced in relation to my eyebrows, I decided to share 5 fantastic tutorials to teach YOU how to shape and groom your eyebrows properly as well. I love all of the different tips and tricks each of these tutorials shows, and after finally convincing myself to splurge on a proper set of tweezers (I got the Tweezerman LTD Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer in HOT PINK!), I finally look like a normal human being again.
I think.
Good luck!

1. The Basics of Eyebrow Shaping by TheMakeupChair

A fabulous, quick tutorial to show you how to find the start, arch, and end of your eyebrows.

2. Eyebrow Shapes to Avoid by gossmakeupartist

Before you grab your tweezers and wax strips, do yourself a favor and watch this tutorial on eyebrow shapes to avoid to make sure you aren’t committing any beauty faux pas!

3. How to Shape Your Eyebrows With Tweezers by Michelle Phan

A fantastic tutorial to teach you how to pluck your eyebrows and how to avoid over-plucking (which so many of us are known to do!).

4. How to Shape Your Eyebrows with Wax Strips by Zukreat

A detailed tutorial to teach you how to achieve the best eyebrow shape for your face, and how to remove excess hairs using wax strips at home.

5. How to Shape Your Eyebrows With Wax by Dulce Candy

If you’re sick of wasting time and money at the salon, this tutorial will teach you how to wax your eyebrows from the comfort of your own home.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment