Thursday, April 23, 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK THINNER

Advertisement


5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK THINNER

When I shared 5 beauty tips to make your face look thinner back in February, I knew I probably wasn’t the only person out there who wanted to drop a few pounds without actually going to the gym (or giving up wine and ice cream), but I was surprised to see how many people actually read that post.
Of course, I was a newbie in the beauty department back then and didn’t know a lot about the wonderful world of contouring and highlighting, but after spending 5 months watching makeup tutorials on YouTube, I’ve learned a thing or two about making my face look thinner than it really is.
(Which is fantastic since I’ve spent most of my summer eating ice cream at the park while trying to pretend not to be the helicopter parent you and I both know I am.)
And while the tips I shared in my original post are still helpful (in my opinion, anyway), highlighting and contouring has gone a long way in making me look like I workout 3 times a day and avoid alcohol, sugar, and anything else that tastes delicious (spoiler alert: I don’t do any of those things), so I thought I would share 5 tutorials that will teach YOU how to make your face look thinner as well.

1. Basic Contouring by Makeup Geek

If you don’t have a lot of time to devout to watching tutorials or applying makeup to your face, this is a really quick and awesome guide on how to make your face look thinner using cream or powder contour makeup. I use the cream contour technique when I’m in a rush to get ready in the morning, or when I’m not wearing a lot of makeup, and it works really well.

2. How to Contour and Highlight Your Face by gossmakeupartist

If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know how much I love Wayne Goss, and in this tutorial, he does a fabulous job of breaking down the world of highlighting and contouring while still maintaining the natural look I love.

3. Contour and Highlight Face, Cheeks, Nose & Eyes by TheMakeupChair

I love all of Sinead’s tutorials because she breaks everything down into easy steps and produces very natural results, and this one is no exception. I particularly love that she only uses powders in this tutorial rather than thick highlighting creams, as I prefer to use powder during the summer months!

4. How I Contour and Highlight by Carli Bybel

What I love about this tutorial is that Carli provides drug store alternatives to all of expensive makeup she uses. The finished product is a bit more dramatic than I’m used to, but it’s perfect for a night out with the girls!

5. Contour and Highlight Like Kim Kardashian by gossmakeupartist

I can’t imagine doing this every single day, but if you have a big night out ahead of you and really want to wow people, give this tutorial a watch. You will be amazed at what you can do with makeup, and I totally plan on using this tutorial for my 20-year high school reunion next summer!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment