Saturday, April 25, 2015

BEST FACE MASKS

Advertisement


BEST FACE MASKS

Ever since I was a child, I’ve associated face masks with a sort of feminine mystique. Perhaps because it’s a cliché in movies for a woman to “primp” or “unwind” with green goo smeared on her face, I always thought that taking a few minutes to relax while some magical potion works its wonders on your mug was kind of the ultimate in grown-up indulgence. And, if I’m being honest with myself, not much has changed.
I still get that thrill of scooping out the product and applying it to my skin thickly and liberally, of taking a few moments to relax, and of getting a feeling (however brief) that I’ve done something really good for my skin, and for my stress levels. Hey, maybe it’s a cliché for a reason — I’m guessing that both you and your skin could use some TLC right about now, and what better way to feel refreshed than with one of these pretty picks?

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment