Saturday, April 25, 2015

THE BEST BLUSHES FOR GLOWING WINTER SKIN

Advertisement


THE BEST BLUSHES FOR GLOWING WINTER SKIN

Gray skies, harsh winds, slushy streets…no offense, winter, but you ain’t the prettiest season there is. Once we get to January, I start to feel like I’ve lost my luster entirely. (Hey, a girl can only endure so many nights that start at 4:30 pm before she starts to forget what a summer breeze feels like.) One’s instinct might be to layer on the bronzer and self-tanner in search of a bit of that long-lost summery color, but I always feel that trying to create a faux tan in the dead of winter is a losing game. My solution? Blush. Blush has always been one of my favorite product categories of all time. I mean, who can resist pretty powders, gels and creams in poppy shades of pink, red and coral? The tulips may not be out for a good few months, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t deck yourself out in the shades of spring right now! Click ahead for my favorite pretty potions, and let me know which one you decide to take for a spin!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment