Thursday, April 9, 2015

Black and White Cardi with Wifey V-Neck Tee and Gorgeous Necklace | Street Chic

Advertisement


Black and White Cardi with Wifey V-Neck Tee and Gorgeous Necklace | Street Chic

The last couple days I have been catching up on all my shows as I try to fight this crazy cold. The first series Cody and I started watching together when we were dating was Glee. I am so envious of people who have a natural gift for singing. My voice on the other hand not so great. So I was immediately attached to Lea Michele’s character Rachel. Every time she sings I get goose bumps. We used to blare the sound track to season one in our old apartment and dance and clean. Anyways, we kind of stopped watching the recent seasons when they added all the new characters, but I wanted to see the Cory Monteith tribute because Finn had been one of my favorites. Have you guys seen it yet? Wow, I don’t know if my emotions are spiked from being pregnant but I cried through the whole thing. Needless to say it was really well put together and if you haven’t seen it and need a good cry it’s a tear jerker.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment