Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bright Yellow Sleeveless Mini Dress with Clutch Purse and Black Heels | Summer Outfits

Advertisement


Bright Yellow Sleeveless Mini Dress with Clutch Purse and Black Heels | Summer Outfits

Already tightening the heat in Alicante, and I am encouraging me to the bright colors, and you? and will crave it true that these colors when we got to the beach and put on the chilly cremita ?? ... lol !! what movies I Ride myself ... lol !!!! Yes, I do not know why they have these colors but I see black with them, seem to increase the tan.

The dress has a cut that we can put up with or without a belt, with or without heels, ... well, it depends on what supplements will make a party look or more daily. In my case I was food, and put them with black sandals and a clutch patterned green and beige python.

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment