Saturday, April 4, 2015

Classic White Blouse with Ripped Skinnies Jeans and Lepord Clutch | Street Outfits

Advertisement


Classic White Blouse with Ripped Skinnies Jeans and Lepord Clutch | Street Outfits

Tommy and I love trying new restaurants.  On the weekends we’re always exploring our neighborhood and discovering unique spots.  This light blouse + ripped jeans look has become my go-to date night outfit.  It’s appropriate in a variety of settings, which is crucial because sometimes we’ll start the night at a fancier restaurant and end it at a cozy, little bar down the street.  I loved this Haute Hippie blouse so much that I bought it in hot pink.  I can’t wait to wear it with ripped white jeans and bright turquoise earrings (coveting these and these) for another fun date night look.  Get more summer date night inspiration here!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment