Friday, April 3, 2015

Chic Plaid with Love spikes instead buttons Overall | Spring Chic Outfits

Advertisement


Chic Plaid with Love spikes instead buttons Overall | Spring Chic Outfits

Today I want to show you this casual look . It has everything I search in a look: comfortable, flattering, stylish and full of little details.
The key piece is the great tie dye overall, perfect for this season! I love the spikes instead buttons :) I pick up a plaid shirt from my wardrobe to wear as a jacket and suede country style bag and booties. The bracelets, rings and necklaces follow the same style line and add an extra dose of cowboy looking. And, finally, my new sunnies. What to say, they are sooo beautiful and I’m absolutely in love with them. They are perfection!
Hope you like the look,


Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment