Friday, April 3, 2015

Zara High Waisted Maxi Skirt with White Top | Chic Summer Outfits

Advertisement


Zara High Waisted Maxi Skirt with White Top | Chic Summer Outfits

I wanted to wear a maxi skirt look to bring back this wonderful top from ZARA but it was very important that were a high waisted skirt and that the skirt only came down to the ankles, unable to find anything similar in the sales, I thought of one that had of the last two or three seasons from ZARA and I retouched it and the result I can not like more, the fact is that it is not the only article I've retouched and is that sometimes we forget clothes that with a facelift can look back as if they were in season. As supplements, gold watch from ARIZTOCRAZY and bracelet and ring from Bimba & Lola. Kisses

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment