Wednesday, April 15, 2015

10 CUTE AND EASY HAIRSTYLES FOR KIDS

Advertisement


10 CUTE AND EASY HAIRSTYLES FOR KIDS

You know how I spend a grotesque amount of time watching YouTube videos?
Well, it’s rubbed off on my 3-year-old.
Of course, she’s not spending her time searching for tips to teach her how to apply makeup like a pro, she’s not interested in learning how to make her mom ponytail look more stylish, and she certainly doesn’t care about learning how to apply flawless makeup in 5 minutes or less, but if you’re looking for the perfect toy for the 4-and-under age set, she’s your go-to person.
But that’s not where her love for YouTube ends.
Nope.
You see, I’ve been needing some extra cuddles lately, so we’ve been spending a chunk of our day watching Sesame Street celebrity music videos together at the kitchen table after lunch (note: this is a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables!). Naturally, the novelty wears off after about 5 minutes for me, but since my daughter loves watching her furry little friends belt out “Outdoors” with Jason Mraz over and over (and over!) again, I’ve started to try my hand at French-braiding her hair to keep me from falling asleep.
Naturally, this led to an evening in front of my laptop searching for more complex hairstyles for kids to try, and before I knew it, I had stumbled upon a channel called Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Have you heard of this channel?
It’s FILLED with awesome tutorials to teach you (and me!) cute and easy hairstyles for kids, and I cannot get over how easy they are to do.
Here are 10 of my favorites.
Good luck!

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment