Friday, April 10, 2015

5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOUR TEEN HOW TO HIDE BLEMISHES & ACNE

Advertisement


5 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOUR TEEN HOW TO HIDE BLEMISHES & ACNE

Did you suffer from acne when you were a teenager?
I did.
And it really sucked.
Thankfully, my breakouts never left scars on my body, but I had enough spots on my face, back, and chest to make me feel very self-conscious at school, and because the internet didn’t exist back then and my mother doesn’t wear makeup (I often wonder if we’re related?), I never learned how to hide blemishes and acne properly.Which made my teenage years really awkward.
So, with back-to-school around the corner, I decided to put together some great tutorials to help teach your teen how to hide blemishes and acne.
Because the teenage years are hard enough, you know?

1. Acne/Blemish Covering Makeup – Foundation & Concealer Tutorial by Lisa Eldridge

If you are fortunate enough to only have a few blemishes and acne spots, this tutorial is just what you need to learn how to get a flawless look with minimal makeup.

2. Foundation Routine – Covering Blemishes! by TheMakeupChair

Similar to the tutorial above, this tutorial will teach you how to cover moderate blemishes and acne spots, but it’s filled with more great tips and tricks, so I had to share it!

3. How To Cover Acne & Scars | Simple Makeup Transformation Routine by Melanie Murphy

If you have acne scars on your cheeks, this tutorial is for you! It will give you recommendations on products and techniques to use to hide your scars, and I am so amazed at how natural (and flawless!) the finished look is!

4. How to Make Acne Scars Disappear by gossmakeupartist

This is an awesome trick to teach you how to fill in ridges on your skin from acne scars so you can achieve a flawless look. Give it a try – I’m sure you’ll be amazed at the outcome!
5. Acne Foundation Routine Flawless Skin (Full Coverage Tutorial) Cystic, Scaring, Oil & Blackheads by Cassandra Bankson, DiamondsAndHeels14
If you suffer from bad acne, this tutorial is just what you need. 

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment